Crossovers and Footpaths2022-05-19T09:09:07+00:00

Crossovers and Footpaths in Melbourne

1300 Driveways can handle all your crossover, footpath, and kerb work requirements to meet council specifications. If you need to relocate a crossover, repair a broken crossover or widen an existing entry we regularly help our customers finish off their building projects to give you the perfect finished result and get that Bond back from your council. At 1300 Driveways we can help make the process easy from applying for permits, getting approval, traffic management and construction we will help make the process as easy and seamless as possible.

Call us TODAY!


What is the cost of a Crossover and Footpath in Melbourne?

When it comes to reinstating or moving crossovers and footpaths you will need to obtain a permit from your local council. Applications to council can be found under the permits tab of the website. Once the permit is obtained you can leave it in our experienced hands to remove and relay the concrete to meet council requirements.
We will take care of the whole process from Saw cutting, Excavation set up and concrete pouring. We will arrange the pre-pour inspection with the council making the job stress free and seamless to finish off your building project.

A few endorsements

“Adriaan and the team were excellent, very professional And friendly. The job is well done. Very happy and satisfied with the driveway and concrete around the house as well. The drainages were well thought and done to perfection. My friends after seeing the job commented with high regards. I would highly recommend 1300driveways.”

Shejin Antony, Clyde

“Prompt response to quote request, timely inspection at appointed hour, and good suggestions to complete the job when work commences. Professional approach to potential customers- impressive.”

Kevin Ryan, Mitcham

“Adriaan’s service and response to our requests was amazing, will recommend the team to everyone.”

Andrew Huder, WO Longmuir
See more

Frequently asked questions

Can you organise Permits?2021-06-07T04:40:51+00:00

No. We require you to take out all permits, but we will liaise with the municipal inspector to ensure everything gets signed off.

Are you insured?2021-06-07T04:41:43+00:00

Yes we are. We have public liability insurance cover in the amount of $20,000,000.

How long will my job take to do?2021-06-07T04:42:48+00:00

Depending on the size and specifications of your job anywhere between 1 and 7 days.

When is the best time to get a quote?2021-06-07T04:42:08+00:00

If you are building a new house approximately 4-6 weeks prior to handover.